วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Learning English Outside (II)

 

Learning English outside (II)

Tuesday: Learning Log

I’m very interesting in English Literature. I think it’s so attractive. In this semester, I really excited because Assistant Professor Viyada Promchitta will teach me about the English Literature.

The three great events history of English is coming of Christianity. Next, the Norman conquest and the last is the effect of Renaissance. The old English language, also called Anglo – Saxon. It’s was spoken from about A.D 600 to about 1100. The greatest Old English poem is Beowulf, it’s a story about 3000 line and it’s the first English epic but nobody know about author.

There are a lot of benefits of this subject because it is not only giving me about the knowledge’s English Literature but it’s given me to have a lot of world knowledge.

 











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น